With your membership, you get:
- Newsletter – As a member, you will receive our monthly newsletter either by mail or email, telling of upcoming events and other Association news.
- Exhibiting Member Artist – As a member, you have the opportunity to display several works of art at one of our monthly meetings.
- Artwork of the Month – As a member, you have the opportunity at our meetings to enter into our monthly competition with one work of art.
- Sales Tables – As a member, you may reserve a sales table to sell your handcrafted, art-related items at up to two of our monthly meetings per year.
- Video Library – As a member, you may take home art-related videos at a monthly meeting and return them at the next monthly meeting.
- Demonstrator’s Donation – As a member, you have the opportunity to win the demonstrator’s art at monthly meetings.
- Co-Op Art Galleries – As a member, you may display your artwork at any co-op galleries the Association has agreements with.
- Webpage – As a member, you may have a member page, which can include a brief biography, 2 or 3 images of your work, and a link to your email, website, or blog.
- Fall Open Juried Show – As a member, you may enter as many as three works of art into our annual art show. Entry fees are discounted for members.
Welcome to Associated Artists of the Inland Empire. We look forward to having you be a member